Is the Skiplevel program right for me?
Our program is designed to improve the 4 core technical skills: broad awareness of available technologies, understanding technical trade-offs, ability to communicate technically, and understanding of the software development lifecycle–all without ever learning how to code.
Learn the technical skills and knowledge you need to level up in your role–not to become a developer.
Technical literacy and the ability to code are two separate skills. As a tech professional in a non-engineering role you don't need know the ins-and-outs of any programming language, but you should be able to ask well-informed questions about the what and the why that goes into building software in order to excel in your specific role.
Accelerate your career in tech
- Become more confident in a day-to-day role
- Improve your technical knowledge and skills
- Better understand how products move from user stories to launch
- Become more confident in evaluating the feasibility of ideas
Collaborate better with engineering teams
- Better understand the pain points of technical teams
- Improve ability to gauge product & roadmap scope
- Better understand the nature and impact of technical constraints
- Boost confidence when weighing technical tradeoffs
Improve technical communication
- Communicate better with developers
- Become more fluent in “tech speak”
- Learn how to ask technical questions
- Understand how to unblock technical teams
- Write better product requirements and documentation
We get it–you're busy. Our flexible, on-demand course allows you to choose when to work on the program with a recommended guide from us. Check out all the details of the program below.
Want more details about the program?
Who is the Skiplevel program for?
The Skiplevel program is specially designed for the non-engineering professional that is transitioning into or currently working in tech. Whether you have 0 or 10 years of experience, Skiplevel gives you the strong technical foundation you need to feel more confident in your technical abilities in your day-to-day role and during interviews.
HEAR FROM PAST STUDENTS
Here's what students who have taken the Skiplevel program has to say about their experience.
Associate Product Manager @ IBM
Business Development @ a16z Crypto
Product Manager @ Zillow
Physical Scientist @ US Geological Survey
Pay in full (save 20%)Pay monthly over 4-months
Receive 2-year, On-demand AccessEnroll Now
Still not sure if Skiplevel is right for you?
Schedule a free coaching call with the program instructor to discuss your career goals and determine how the program can help!Talk to the Program Instructor