Is the Skiplevel program right for me?
Our program is designed to improve the 4 core technical skills: broad awareness of available technologies, understanding technical trade-offs, ability to communicate technically, and understanding of the software development lifecycle–all without ever learning how to code.
Skiplevel students enroll to learn the technical skills and knowledge needed to level up in their roles–not to become developers.
Technical literacy and the ability to code are two separate skills. As a tech professional in a non-engineering role you don't need know the ins-and-outs of any programming language, but you should be able to ask well-informed questions about the what and the why that goes into building software in order to excel in your specific role.
Here are some goals Skiplevel students have on enrolling:
Accelerate my career in tech
- Become more confident in my day-to-day role
- Improve my technical knowledge and skills
- Build my understanding of how products move from user stories to launch
- Raise my confidence in evaluating the feasibility of ideas
Improve my collaboration with engineering teams
- Increase my understanding of the pain points of my technical teams
- Improve my ability to gauge product & roadmap scope
- Grow my understanding of the nature and impact of technical constraints
- Boost my confidence when weighing technical tradeoffs
Improve my technical communication
- Communicate better with my developers
- Increase my fluency in “tech speak”
- Learn how I can to ask better technical questions
- Understand how to unblock my technical teams
- Improve my ability to write product requirements and documentation
We get it–you're busy. Our flexible, on-demand course allows you to choose when to work on the program with a recommended guide from us. Check out all the details of the program below.
Want more details about the program?
Who is the Skiplevel program for?
The Skiplevel program is specially designed for the non-engineering professional that is transitioning into or currently working in tech. Whether you have 0 or 10 years of experience, Skiplevel gives you the strong technical foundation you need to feel more confident in your technical abilities in your day-to-day role and during interviews.
HEAR FROM PAST STUDENTS
Here's what students who have taken the Skiplevel program have to say about their experience.
Product Manager @ Prophet
Sr Product Manager @ Attune
Technical Writer; Prior Managing Editor @ GitLab
Founder @ SaaS Startup
Product Manager @ Zillow
Business Development @ a16z Crypto
Associate Product Manager @ IBM
Senior Product Management Intern @ Amazon
Physical Scientist @ US Geological Survey
Customer Success Manager @ HashiCorp
Product Manager @ AI Technology Company
Senior Product Designer @ Real Estate Company
Director of Customer Success @ Leadership Advisory and Search Firm
Product Designer @ Digitec
Former Director of Product Management @ Salesforce
Pay in full (save 20%)Pay monthly over 4-months
Receive 2-year, On-demand AccessEnroll Now
Still not sure if Skiplevel is right for you?
Schedule a free coaching call with the program instructor to discuss your career goals and determine how the program can help!Talk to the Program Instructor